This product is currently in Presale and is being Built-in-Public! More info below👇
- reading/watching anything Zettelkasten related, in the hopes that you’ll come across new information that will make everything click?
- maintaining elaborate tagging/folder/metadata systems that feel like they are unsustainable in the long run?
- constantly wondering if you’re “doing it right”?
Then this book is for you.
Hi, I’m Fei and I am passionate about the mechanics of learning! When I first heard about the Zettelkasten Method, I was smitten. It promised me a whole new way of managing my notes that no other notes system had shown me yet.
But learning about and implementing the Zettelkasten Method was not as straight forward as I had hoped. There are many interpretations and even disputes about certain parts of the workflow. I abandoned many early versions of my Zettelkasten… until something finally clicked, and I’ve never looked back since.
The lessons of this “click” is what I want to share as it has been transformative for me and my thinking, and I want as many people as possible to benefit from this.
The MVZK book will contain:
- The benefits of the Zettelkasten Method, and also what it’s not useful for.
- The philosophy of my approach to the Zettelkasten Method, which is summarized in the title. It is minimal. It is effective. I have things down to the bare essentials; reducing my work load while dialing up the cognitive benefits.
- Roadblocks that I hit during implementation, and how I got myself unstuck from things like confusing conditions and unhelpful framing
- Mind algorithms to guide your thinking during every step of the way (such as the “Idea Compass”), helping clarify the purpose of different parts of the system.
- A series of comics to illustrate some more evocative points.
More to come, but this is the gist of it!
Why be an early-bird supporter of this book?
- It would mean a lot to me to see who this product resonates with. I am open to adjusting as we go along to make this book as useful as possible to the most amount of people!
- You get to see how the sausage gets made through Updates exclusive to Early-bird supporters.
- Early-bird supporters will be given opportunities to contribute feedback to early drafts of the book.
Last updated: June 28, 2022
A PDF book with text and illustrations (Est. delivery by end of 2022)